Final Film Opening

Possible Opening Script

Keith's Monologue when being interviewed.
'As the new generation, my artistry and my faith and creativity is nothing to do with making it because we had kind of already made it, right? I mean when we were playing for nothing in the church it was still like we have made it, we still felt like we were superstars. I look out into that crowd and im like when the fuck did this happen? How did this happen? Who created this? Because I didn’t create this, its for sure, it must be God, its for sure Jesus because it is'nt me because im not ridiculous enough to think for a second that I am not powerful. We woke up one day and we were like, we made it… it worked... I told so many people for so long that I was a star and but I wasn’t and one morning I woke up and the delusion was real. I get to live my dream I get to hopefully live the dream in a way that inspires other people to live their dreams. I always knew it was my destiny but I didn’t know what destiny meant until I saw my fans, God and C.Dot until I saw the birth of the The Disciples. We are destiny, the fans are the truth and they are my reason for waking up in the morning to Moses my pitbull. I'm still the same person that I was, before all of this happened I still walked down the same streets, go to the same Church, I drink my camomile tea with extra shot of basic.'
My group thought it would be a good idea to include various shots of me walking round a city, sitting in different places and just shots of me in various locations. This was all inspired by watching a opening to Lady Gaga's MonsterBall DVD. It will occasionally go back to the interview which will include myself as Keith and Mel as the interviewer from HBO