Final Film Opening

Creating a Logo

Today we were assigned the task to create our own logos. When doing this at first i was thinking of all the other different logos and film production companies there are. However when it came to creating my own logo none of them inspired me. I wanted mine to be different to all the others so i did not want to use any of the ideas that had already been taken. There is no movement or animation or sound as i thought it was effective enough to be how i made it. I knew i wanted a strong name that would stand out and be remembered so i decided to go for 'Stryker'. Using this i made the decision to have a lighting bolt coming from the bottom of the cloud or a lighting 'strike' to link in with the name. I felt that my logo was very successful and although it is not an amazing animation i still think it is effective and the name is short and so people will remember it easily.